Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bag Lady ...

I think I may be the official Bag Lady.  

After I made DIL's purse for Christmas my mom 'needed' one.  

And my aunt could 'really use' one too.  

My mom got hers first of course.   I mean, she is my mom ya know.  

I also made on that was going to be for me, but as soon as I posted a pic of it, someone wanted it so I sold it on Etsy.
(I hope to be posting more of them soon, so keep checking back)

I finally finished one for my aunt this week.  My mom and dad are having lunch with my aunt tomorrow and will gift it to her for me. 


I also made her one of those cute little dumpling pouches.


And I made this pillow case for a friend's daughter, AB.  


AB recently started having night fears and is having trouble sleeping.  AB and her mom pray every night and have asked for their friends to pray too, so when I saw this fabric earlier in the week I knew it would be perfect for a pillowcase for AB.  

I'll be gifting it to her (via a friend of a friend) this evening. 

(The indoor iphone pics do not do justice to this beautiful fabric.)

----------------
Linking up with Kelly for Needle and Thread Thursday, and with Richard & Tanya's Link-A-Finish Friday, and Gettin' My Whoop On with Sarah @ Confessions of A Fabric Addict, and Finish It Up Friday with Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts, and Fort Worth Fabric's Friday Frenzy.

6 comments:

  1. You have been busy, lots of great makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful bags, and super cute pillow case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one of those bags for my mom too! Hope she enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute bag and pouch! The fabrics and shapes are great! Also, that pillowcase is such a thoughtful gift. Hopefully it will help her have some sweet dreams!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag and that dumpling pouch is so stinkin cute! :)

    Thank you for linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
    -Lindsey
    Fabric Frenzy Friday

    ReplyDelete