Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mid-Week Update ....

I don't have much going on in the way of sewy WIP's this week, thanks to a wonderful weekend spent snuggling this little bunny and kissing those cheeks til I was getting the "Gamma! Enough!" look from those big bright eyes. 


And after church I had two sweet girls riding home with me.  


I did manage to whip up this little noteboook cover that I plan to give to a cousin tonight who had a birthday a couple of weeks ago.  (Hey, those belated, unexpected presents are the best kind, right?) 



Then there's this one I whipped up for myself this morning before work (well, I almost got it done). 



And I'm loving how quick and easy this is so I'm going to make up a few more in fun fabrics for some of my <gasp!> non-football friends! 

I used this great, easy to follow tutorial for the notebook covers.  

I'm looking forward to trying different fabrics and embellishments on them.  

--------------

Also, don't forget - until midnight Thursday (March 20) everything in the Etsy Store is 10% off with the code SEWY10 (discount does not apply to shipping). 

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the idea and have some people in mind who would like these. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute notebook cover and I'm surprised you had time to get that much done! Thanks for sharing! Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! Look at THOSE cheeks! Sooooo much fun for you spending the weekend with those kissable cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete