Thursday, April 24, 2014

Triangle Quilt ... Progress ....


Got my backing last week for my triangle quilt.  Got it pieced last night.



And if you missed it ..... here is the finished top.

Not looking forward to basting ... but I am looking forward to having a finished quilt.  

I loved my fabrics when I purchased them and took the first photos for the quilt-along.  As I begin cutting and laying out, I wasn't real happy with them.  Everyone was very complimentary along the way though (thank you all!) and when I finally got it done and got outside to take a pic, I liked it again.

I think I'm going to be really happy with the finished product.  (Although I still have find a binding fabric!) 

I'm going to call this one "Garden Wall".  I think my Mom will get this for Mother's Day. Shhhhh, don't tell her! (She's actually seen pics of it along the way, but it will still be a surprise to get it.)

You can see all the photos from everyone in the quilt-along in our flickr group.  There are some amazing quilts there!!
************
Linking up today with Kelly for Needle & Thread Thursday


3 comments:

  1. keep going you are nearly there! The top looks lovely. Visiting from NTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool backing fabric! she'll love it!!

    Thanks for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be such a sweet gift for Mother's Day! Beautiful quilt top! -Brittany

    ReplyDelete