Thursday, September 11, 2014

Three For Thursday ....

Well ok, I only have two of them done so far, but there will be three. 

These are for the big Little and the middle Little.  I still have to do one for the bitty Little.  

The pattern is Easy Peasant Dress by Tie Dye Diva.  It is truly easy.  (Seriously, I made both of these in one afternoon/evening).  Her patterns are great and soooo easy to follow.  I've been sewing for 30 years (ok, I took a 15 year hiatus) and I've learned several new techniques and tricks from her instructions. 

I'm looking forward to making them some fall and Christmas dresses from this pattern. 


Upon the recommendation of several other bloggers, 
I bought these labels from IkaPrint.  


And just for your viewing pleasure, here's a new pic of the bitty Little. 


Edited to add a photo of my reluctant model: 
(sometimes you have to be able to decipher in 30 seconds 
or less if any alterations need to be made.)


After trying this on her though I think this may be my "go-to" pattern for lots and lots of dresses for the Littles.  (I already have some Fall and Christmas fabric for them)

.

3 comments: