Monday, January 6, 2014

M M Monday ...


Just a little something to help me get through a Monday at work ... 



Working on a purse for my mom. 
(The colors are much richer than they look.  Crappy indoor lighting)



Even though I made her this one for her birthday in September .....



I now have to make her one like the one I made for my DIL for Christmas.  


She has told me about ten times since then that she needs one "that size".  In fact, if it had been for anyone other than my DIL my Mom might have taken it away from her! 


Linking up with Marelize for Anything Goes, and Randi at i have to say, and Connie at Free Motion By The River, and with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

6 comments:

  1. Love the fabric you are using,I have made a couple bags with this same fabric! It is really pretty in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my mum would steal the bag AND the m&m's! Great job on the bags. I love the fabric that you made hers in. Those greys are beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabric choices, and those look like nice roomy bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why she wants a purse like that and the fabrics you choose are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bags- especially the one for your DIL - such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic website, would you be engaged in doing an meeting regarding just how you designed it? If so e-mail me!
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete