Friday, June 7, 2013

A Friday Finish!

Ok, so it's not a quilt, but it's finished. 
I did both of these projects last night.


And I'm linking it to Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions Of A Fabric Addict .

And The Scoop.

Tomorrow I will actually have a few hours all to myself (without the probability of a four year old calling for Aunt Paula to come get her) so I am going fabric drooling shopping. 

I have an idea for making a floor quilt for baby Sadie to roll around on (because even clean carpet is dirty and my carpet is old!)

Hopefully I can have it ready by the time she arrives (I have six weeks from tomorrow if she agrees with the doctor on her due date). 

I'd tell you what the pattern is but I have no idea.  I just saw something I like and I'm going to try something similar.  I will tell you this much: it's all rectangles and sashing.  No triangles, no corners to match!!

  :-)
 
And you can now also follow me on Facebook and Etsy!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Please tell me you have a pattern for those adorable cowboy booties! I've never seen anything so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are super fun!
    Esther
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com

    ReplyDelete