Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I Got Nothing Wednesday

No new works in progress here.  

No more progress made on the bubble quilt.  

I did pick up some fabric Saturday to make Sadie a play/floor quilt.  

Monday afternoon was for cutting grass, Tuesday afternoon was for housekeeping (yuck!)

This afternoon will be taking Gabbie to the dentist (just a checkup).  

Tomorrow will be more grass cutting (I have 5 acres).  

This weekend will be non-stop Gabbie.  

But just because I don't have anything, don't let that stop you from checking out the sites in my right-hand sidebar to see all the great projects others are linking up! 

One thing I did accomplish this weekend was setting up a Facebook Page and an Etsy Shop

I hope you can stop by and check them out sometime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment