Sunday, August 4, 2013

Playmate

I've decided to call this quilt "Playmate".  Now I just have to make a label for it.

Sweet Sadie Mae (real name is Sadie Lynn) got a chance to try it out last night.   I got to babysit her for about 8 hours yesterday afternoon/evening while her parents had their first real grownup date in several months. 




Gabbie came over to visit for an hour or so.  Gabbie prefers the smaller polka dots.  She always turns it over to that side. 



And seriously, does life get any better than this?  

4 comments:

  1. Life can't get better than grandbabies. The quilt is so cute, both sides, and of course the girls are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby! Lucky you! I hear that being a grandparent is the best; hopefully, I will be there soon too.
    Julie @ The Crafty Quilter

    ReplyDelete