A co-worker had asked me about making some pillow covers for her daughter. Her daughter is in her first apartment and bought a new sofa, and she doesn't like the throw pillows that came with the sofa. So she picked out some fabrics and brought them to me and I made the covers.
This is a pic of the fabrics, and the beige is the color of the sofa (it's actually the back of one of the pillows).
These are the completed pillow covers.
I actually made two covers from each fabric, but I only had one of her pillows (for measuring) so I couldn't take a 'group shot' of them. I'm going to ask her if once she has them all on her pillows and on the sofa she will send me a pic.
They are a Friday Finish because I stayed up to get them done last night because I didn't want to wait all the way til Monday to give them to her. Of course, I did not know that she was going to be off today, so now I have to wait til Monday anyway. (But hey, it got me a post for a Friday Finish!)
Please remember to check out all the great folks that I love to link to in my right-hand sidebar to see other cool projects!